东方NLP 丰盛又欢喜

03 Eastern NLP: Six-Character Practice Guide 东方NLP六字修习手册

Eastern NLP
Eastern NLP: Six-Character Practice Guide 东方NLP六字修习手册

练习 · 案例 · 冥想

Practice · Cases · Meditation


继《东方NLP的NLP Way》之后,我们进入实修阶段。
每一个字,都配有一个日常练习一个生活案例一段冥想引导
你可以每天修一个字,六天一轮;也可以针对当下的困惑,选择对应的字重点修习。

Following the outline of Eastern NLP: The NLP Way, we now enter the stage of actual practice.
Each character comes with one daily exerciseone real-life case, and one guided meditation.
You may practice one character per day in a six-day cycle, or focus on the character most relevant to your current challenge.


一、念 — 起心动念,觉知为先

念,是「今心」——此时此刻的心。

儒家讲「诚意正心」,道家讲「念起即觉」。念不是被动的记录,而是主动的心识活动。

Confucius spoke of “sincerity of intention and rectitude of mind”; the Daoist tradition speaks of “awareness arising with each thought.” Nian is not passive recording — it is active mental engagement.

练习:念起即觉的三步呼吸法 / Practice: Three-Step Breathing to Notice Thoughts

  1. 安静坐下,闭眼,自然呼吸。
  2. 每次吸气时,心中默念「念」;每次呼气时,默念「觉」。
  3. 当杂念出现,不排斥,只是标记:「又一个念」,然后回到呼吸。
  4. 每天5分钟,连续7天。

Sit quietly, close your eyes, and breathe naturally.

With each inhale, silently think “Nian.” With each exhale, think “Jue” (awareness).

When distracting thoughts arise, don’t reject them — simply note: “Another thought,” and return to your breath.

Five minutes a day, for seven consecutive days.

你会发现:念头不再是主人,而是客人。

You will discover: thoughts are no longer the master. They are guests — and you are the host.

案例 / Case Study

小张开会时被领导当众批评,怒火上涌,差点顶嘴。

Xiao Zhang was publicly criticized by his boss in a meeting. Rage surged within him; he nearly talked back.

他想起「念」的练习,先做了三次深呼吸,标记「愤怒的念头」。

He remembered the Nian practice. He took three deep breaths and labeled the thought: “Angry thought.”

念头被看见后,强度立刻下降。他平静地说:「我回去修改方案。」

The moment the thought was seen, its intensity dropped immediately. He calmly said: “I’ll go back and revise the proposal.”

会后领导反而道歉:「刚才我语气太重了。」

After the meeting, the boss actually apologized: “My tone was too harsh just now.”

一转念,乾坤自转。

Shift the thought, and the whole world shifts.

冥想引导 / Guided Meditation

轻轻闭上眼,来到内心的湖边。

Close your eyes gently and arrive at the lake within your mind.

念头像水面上的泡泡,生起,破灭,与你无关。
Thoughts are like bubbles on the water’s surface — arising, popping, none of them are you.

你不是泡泡,你是整片湖水。
You are not the bubbles. You are the entire body of water.

看着泡泡来去,微笑。
Watch them come and go. Smile.

念起不随,念去不留。
When thoughts arise, do not follow. When they leave, do not cling.

安住在这片觉知中……
Rest in this awareness…


二、律 — 洞察规律,顺势而为

天行有常,不为尧存,不为桀亡。——《荀子》

世界上存在两种律:

Two types of law exist in the world:

  • 自然律 — 春夏秋冬、生老病死,只能顺应
  • Natural Law — seasons, aging, illness, and death. These can only be顺应ed, never resisted.
  • 人设律 — 习惯、信念、社会规则,可以修改
  • Constructed Law — habits, beliefs, and social rules. These can be changed.

练习:绘制你的「小规律图谱」/ Practice: Map Your Personal Laws

  1. 选一个你反复遇到的困扰(如拖延、争吵、暴食)。
  2. 回顾最近三次发生,写出完整链条:触发 → 想法 → 情绪 → 行为 → 结果
  3. 圈出属于「自然律」(如疲劳)和「人设律」(如「我必须完美」)的部分。
  4. 针对人设律,设计新策略:把「我必须完美」改为「先完成,再完善」。
  5. 下次触发时,刻意执行新策略。

Choose one recurring problem in your life — procrastination, conflict, overeating.

Review the last three occurrences and trace the full chain: Trigger → Thought → Emotion → Behavior → Result.

Mark which parts belong to “Natural Law” (like exhaustion) and which to “Constructed Law” (like “I must be perfect”).

For Constructed Law, design a new strategy: change “I must be perfect” to “Done first, then better.”

When the next trigger arrives, deliberately execute the new strategy.

案例 / Case Study

阿玲每晚刷手机到凌晨,白天精神差。她画出规律:

Aling scrolled her phone until past midnight every night, leaving her exhausted by day. She mapped the pattern:

躺床上(触发)→「今天太累需要放松」(想法)→ 放松的快感(情绪)→ 刷短视频(行为)→ 后悔熬夜(结果)

Lying in bed (trigger) → “I’m so tired, I need to relax” (thought) → pleasure of relaxation (emotion) → scrolling short videos (behavior) → regret over staying up (result)

她发现「放松必须刷手机」是人设律。新策略:提前半小时上床,听一段冥想音频代替刷手机。一周后,睡眠改善。

She realized “relaxation requires phone scrolling” was a Constructed Law. Her new strategy: go to bed thirty minutes earlier, replacing phone scrolling with a meditation audio. After one week, her sleep improved.


三、品 — 涵养品德,内圣外王

君子以厚德载物。——《易经》

品不是道德绑架,而是内在秩序的清明

Pin is not moral coercion — it is inner clarity of order.

一个有品的人,念头自然端正,行为自然合律。

A person of high Pin has naturally upright thoughts and naturally lawful behavior.

练习:每日三问(睡前一分钟)/ Practice: Three Evening Questions

  1. 今天我是否说了诚实而温暖的话?
  2. 今天我是否做了哪怕一件利他的小事?
  3. 今天我是否守住了自己的一个承诺?

Was I honest and warm in my words today?

Did I do even one small act of kindness today?

Did I keep one promise I made to myself today?

不必追求满分,只需如实记录。一个月后回看,品格之树已悄然生长。

No need to score perfectly — just record honestly. Look back after a month, and you will find the tree of character has quietly grown.

案例 / Case Study

老李是项目经理,习惯抢功。学了「品」之后,他在周会上主动说:「这个创意的原始想法来自小王。」

Lao Li was a project manager who habitually took credit. After learning about Pin, he voluntarily said at the weekly meeting: “The original idea for this came from Xiaowang.”

小王很惊讶,之后更愿意配合他。团队气氛从内斗转向合作,项目反而提前完成。

Xiaowang was surprised — and became far more willing to collaborate. The team’s energy shifted from internal conflict to cooperation, and the project was completed ahead of schedule.

品,是最聪明的利己。

Pin is the smartest form of self-interest.

冥想引导 / Guided Meditation

坐直,手放心口。

Sit upright. Place one hand on your heart.

回想今天一个让你感到「自己做得不错」的瞬间,哪怕很小。
Recall a moment today — however small — when you felt “I handled that well.”

让那份温暖扩散到全身。
Let that warmth spread throughout your body.

然后对自己说:我愿意成为一个有品的人。
Then say to yourself: I choose to become a person of high Pin.

不是为了被称赞,而是为了心安。
Not for the praise — but for the peace of mind.

心安,即是归处。
Inner peace is the true home.


四、无 — 无常无相,自在无碍

为学日益,为道日损,损之又损,以至于无为。——《道德经》

,是东方智慧最核心的密码。

Wu — emptiness and formlessness — is the deepest code of Eastern wisdom.

无常 — 一切都在变化。无常不是悲观,而是如实。

Impermanence — everything changes. Impermanence is not pessimism; it is如实 (seeing things as they truly are).

无相 — 真正的道没有固定形态。任何方法、任何标签,一旦执著,就成了枷锁。

Formlessness — the true Dao has no fixed form. Any method, any label, once clung to, becomes a chain.

练习:无常小参 / Practice: A Small Reflection on Impermanence

  1. 选一个你非常执着的对象(如手机、某个观点、某段关系)。
  2. 在心里对它说:「你终将改变,或消失。」——不是悲观,而是如实。
  3. 问自己:如果它下一刻就不存在了,我此刻该如何活?
  4. 带着这个答案,去做一件平常的事(如喝水、走路),感受「无」带来的轻安。

Choose something you are deeply attached to — a phone, an opinion, a relationship.

Say to it silently: “You will change, or you will pass.” — not as pessimism, but如实.

Ask yourself: if it ceased to exist right now, how should I be living in this moment?

Carry that answer with you into something ordinary — drinking water, walking — and feel the lightness that Wu brings.

案例 / Case Study

阿强失恋后痛不欲生,觉得自己活不下去。他做了「无常小参」:想象这段关系从未存在过。

Ah Qiang was devastated after a breakup, convinced he couldn’t go on. He did the Impermanence Reflection: he imagined this relationship had never existed.

然后他意识到:在遇到她之前,他也活得挺好。他不再执着「必须复合」,而是开始健身、交友。

Then he realized: he had lived well before he ever met her. He stopped clinging to “we must get back together,” and began to exercise and build friendships.

半年后遇到更适合的人。

Six months later, he met someone who was a better fit.

因为无常,所以希望。

Because everything is impermanent, hope is always possible.

冥想引导 / Guided Meditation

仰望天空(或闭眼想象)。

Gaze at the sky (or close your eyes and imagine it).

云聚云散,不曾停留。
Clouds gather, clouds scatter — none of them stay.

你的烦恼、身体、成就、失败,都如云。
Your troubles, your body, your achievements, your failures — all are clouds.

深深地吸一口气,呼气时念「无」。
Breathe in deeply. As you exhale, think the word “Wu.”

无,不是没有,而是不粘。
Wu is not nothingness — it is non-attachment.

像鸟飞过天空,不留痕迹。
Like a bird crossing the sky, leaving no trace.

你是天空,不是云。
You are the sky, not the cloud.


五、爱 — 慈爱众生,自他不二

仁者爱人。——《论语》

没有爱的技巧,是冰冷的操控。

Technique without love is cold manipulation.

爱是最强的「心锚」——当内心充满爱,表情、语气、行动都会自然卓越。

Love is the strongest “anchor” — when your heart is full of love, your expressions, tone, and actions naturally become exceptional.

练习:慈心辐射圈 / Practice: The Compassion Radiation Circle

  1. 先对自己说:「愿我平安,愿我快乐,愿我健康,愿我自在。」(1分钟)
  2. 想一个你感激的人,送出同样的祝福。(1分钟)
  3. 想一个普通熟人(如快递员),送出祝福。(1分钟)
  4. 想一个让你不舒服的人,尽力送出祝福。(1分钟)
  5. 最后,扩展到一切众生:「愿一切生命平安、快乐、健康、自在。」

First, say to yourself: “May I be safe, may I be happy, may I be healthy, may I be at peace.” (1 minute)

Think of someone you are grateful for, and extend the same blessings. (1 minute)

Think of a casual acquaintance — a delivery person, a neighbor — and extend the blessings. (1 minute)

Think of someone who challenges you, and do your best to extend blessings to them. (1 minute)

Finally, expand to all beings: “May all life be safe, happy, healthy, and at peace.”

案例 / Case Study

小陈和母亲冷战多年。她每天慈心冥想时,坚持对母亲送出祝福。

Xiao Chen had been in a cold war with her mother for years. Each day during her compassion meditation, she persisted in sending blessings to her mother.

第三周,她竟主动给母亲打了电话。母亲说:「我昨晚梦到你对我笑。」

By the third week, she actually called her mother. Her mother said: “I dreamed last night that you smiled at me.”

两人哭着和好。

They cried together and reconciled.

爱,是最深的疗愈。

Love is the deepest healing.

冥想引导 / Guided Meditation

双手合十或放在心口。

Bring your palms together or rest them over your heart.

想象心中有一团温暖的光,像小小的太阳。
Imagine a warm light in your heart — like a small sun.

这光首先照亮你自己:你值得被爱。
This light first shines on yourself: you are worthy of love.

然后光扩散到房间、城市、大地、整个宇宙。
Then the light expands — to the room, the city, the earth, the entire universe.

每一个生命都被这光拥抱。
Every living being is embraced by this light.

念诵:
Chant:

愿众生无敌意,愿众生无危险,愿众生无精神痛苦,愿众生无身体痛苦,愿众生保持快乐。
May all beings be free from ill will, free from danger, free from mental suffering, free from physical suffering, may they all abide in happiness.


六、缘 — 因缘之网,惜缘种福

有缘千里来相会,无缘对面不相逢。

因 + 缘 = 果

Cause + Conditions = Result

因是种子,缘是阳光、土壤、水分。没有缘,种子不会发芽。

The cause is the seed; conditions are sunlight, soil, and water. Without conditions, the seed will not sprout.

练习:逆缘转善三步骤 / Practice: Three Steps to Transform Reverse Conditions

  1. 写下今天让你不舒服的一件事或一个人。
  2. 找出这件事背后至少三个「缘」:

Write down one person or situation that troubled you today.

Find at least three “conditions” behind this situation:

他骂我,因为他压力大(缘1),因为我当时语气不好(缘2),因为我们之前缺乏沟通(缘3)。

“He yelled at me because he was under pressure (condition 1), because my tone was off (condition 2), because we’ve lacked communication before (condition 3).”

  1. 选择一个你可以改变的缘,采取一个微小行动。例如:明天主动递一杯茶给对方。

Choose one condition you can change, and take one small action. For example: tomorrow, proactively offer them a cup of tea.

案例 / Case Study

老赵被邻居投诉噪音。他很生气,但做了「逆缘转善」:

Old Zhao was reported by his neighbor for noise. He was furious — but he did the Reverse Conditions practice:

  • 缘1——隔音差(无法改)
  • Condition 1 — poor soundproofing (cannot change)
  • 缘2——他常在深夜听音乐(可改)
  • Condition 2 — he often listened to music late at night (can change)
  • 缘3——邻居从未和他交流过(可改)
  • Condition 3 — the neighbor had never spoken to him (can change)

他买了一盒点心登门道歉,并约定晚上10点后戴耳机。邻居反而不好意思,后来还帮他收快递。

He bought a box of pastries, apologized in person, and agreed to wear headphones after 10 p.m. The neighbor was so embarrassed in return that later he even collected packages for Zhao.

缘一转,怨成恩。

Shift one condition, and resentment becomes kindness.

冥想引导 / Guided Meditation

闭上眼,想象你站在一张巨大的因缘之网中央。

Close your eyes and imagine standing at the center of a vast web of conditions.

每一根丝线都连接着你和其他生命、事物。
Each thread connects you to other lives, to all things.

你呼出的每一口气,终将被一棵树吸入。
Every breath you exhale will one day be inhaled by a tree.

你发出的每一个善意,终将以某种形式回到你身上。
Every kindness you extend will return to you in some form.

深呼吸,感受这张网的支撑:此刻你能活着,需要无数缘的成全。
Breathe deeply and feel the web holding you: for you to be alive right now, countless conditions had to come together.

感恩所有的缘,也接纳所有的缘。
Be grateful for all conditions, and accept all conditions.

你是网上的一个结,也是整张网。
You are one knot in the web — and you are the whole web.


如何使用本手册?/ How to Use This Handbook

按字对症 / Match the Character to the Challenge

困扰 / Challenge 重点修习 / Focus Practice
焦虑、情绪波动 / Anxiety, emotional swings 念 · 无
人际关系紧张 / Strained relationships 爱 · 缘
习惯难改 / Hard-to-change habits
自我怀疑、能量低 / Self-doubt, low energy

三种修法 / Three Ways to Practice

每日一字
早晨读对应字的概念,白天做练习,睡前听冥想引导。

One Character a Day
Read the concept in the morning, do the exercise during the day, listen to the meditation at night.

六字闭环
每月选一个周末,六个字依次快速复习一遍。

Six-Character Review
Once a month, pick a weekend and rapidly review all six characters in sequence.

随时调用
遇到任何情况,立刻问自己:此刻,我需要修哪个字?

Instant Access
When anything comes up, immediately ask: Which character do I need to practice right now?


东方NLP的修行,不在深山,
就在你每一次呼吸、每一个选择、每一段关系里。

慢慢修,快快到。

Eastern NLP practice is not in the mountains —
it is in every breath you take, every choice you make, every relationship you hold.

Practice slowly, arrive quickly.


愿你:念净、律顺、品高、无碍、爱满、缘圆。

May your 念 be clear, your 律 be aligned, your 品 be high, your 无 be unobstructed, your 爱 be full, and your 缘 be complete.


— 丰盛


(以上英文内容由AI翻译)
The English translations above were generated by AI.

翻译声明:以上英文内容由AI翻译,仅供参考。
The English translations above were generated by AI, for reference only.
Eastern NLP · Let change happen now